Rules & Regulations
1. 14% Service Tax has been charged as per current prevailing rates. In case of change in rate of Service Tax announced by Government, the difference will be charged accordingly.
2. Parents are advised to keep in touch with their wards performance through our test results displayed on our website www.sambhavacademy.com / Study Centre. Communicate with your ward about test results and set some academic goals. Check your ward’s class note books to see how regular he / she are in attending classes. Meet the counsellor and know more about your ward’s performance. Sometimes students need help, but don’t know how to ask for it.
3. Dress Code: Students are required to wear formal clothes (Girls should strictly wear decent salwar suits with dupatta and in case of non compliance entry won't be given in the campus). Male students should wear decent shirts with trousers/pants.
4. Student is not allowed to carry any valuable electronic gadgets in the institute. The institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of the same in the institute.
5. Institute reserves the right to use the photograph and name for publicity in case the student secures position / success in any exam.
6. The fee paid will not be refundable except in the case where the student makes a request in writing to discontinue the course on or before Refund Date as mentioned under General Information (Refer Clause No. 12).
7. In case the given Post Dated Cheques is returned by bankers for any reason at all, has to submit the same together with bank charges along with late fee Rs. 100 per day (10 days maximum) from the due date of instalment after which student shall be debarred from classes without any further notice.
8. Sambhav Academy take admission as per its available resources (cause to undergo unexpected conditions and natural organizational risks). Sambhav Academy makes arrangements of infrastructure, faculty and other requirements about several months before commencement of new academic session. Therefore every student taking admission has to pay complete fee as per their respective admission cum fee letter, under any conditions no fee will be refunded to any student, so please make sure of this mentioned condition before taking admission.
9. In addition to the above, you understand without any ambiguity that the fee once paid is not refundable at all, whatsoever the reasons are after the expiry of refund date as mentioned along with fee structure, nor is it adjustable towards any other existing courses neither at Sambhav Academy or any yet to be launched nor towards the fee of any other existing or prospective student.
10. You understand that if you leave the institute before completing the full course for any reason whatsoever, including transfer of your father / mother/ ill health of yourself or any other member of the family or your admission in any institute / course / Engineering college etc., or your studentship is cancelled because of misconduct or if you don't get school admission due to any reason etc. you or your father/mother shall have no claim for refund of fees.
11. You will attend the classes in your batches only, not doing so will be resulted in your suspension or termination from the institute without any relaxation and no request in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances.
12. In Case due to any reason if you do not appear or get selected / did not perform satisfactorily in School Exam or in any kind of competitive exam etc. during / after classes (as per course opted) in the respective academic year, no fee will be refunded or institute bears no responsibility for the same.
13. Institute reserve the right to make any change in its Course Programs / Fee / Course Commencement Date / Venue / Test Timings / without any prior notice.
14. Kindly fill correct details like address, phone numbers, mobile numbers in all the applicable forms provided by the Sambhav Academy and institute reserved the right to contact and send important updates on your mobile / email / postal address.
15. Sambhav reserves the right to modify / cancel / add any scholarship any time without any prior notice. Award of scholarship & rebate in course will be at the sole discretion of Sambhav Academy.
16. A student can avail only one scholarship during his/her entire academic session (in one course) of Sambhav. In case a student is eligible for more than one scholarship under different criteria, he/she can avail the scholarship amount whichever is higher, after submission of all relevant documents.
17. Once if student is awarded scholarship if any (at the time of Admission / Fee deposition), it cannot be changed in any circumstances whatsoever & no request in this regard will be entertained in future.
18. If the total course fee, after scholarship is less than first installment of the course fee, no rebate (any) will be applicable in that case.
17. All scholarships are applicable only on Tuition Fee. Rebates are applicable after adjustment of scholarship (if any).
18. In case of any dispute or difference between you and institute regarding the interpretation of these Rules and Regulations, non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to these Rules and Regulations, the same shall be referred to sole arbitrator who shall be appointed by institute. The proceedings shall be conducted at Jaipur under the provisions of Arbitration & Conciliation Act and the court at Jaipur only shall have the jurisdiction over the matter and / or for enforcement as the case may be. If an arbitrator to whom the matter is referred refuses to act or for any reason, does not enter the reference or after entering into the reference proceedings are abandoned or kept in abeyance or not proceeded with, it shall be lawful for the institute to appoint another person to act as arbitrator in the manner aforesaid. Such person shall be entitled to proceed with reference from the stage at which the matter was left by his predecessor, if both the parties consent to this effect, failing which the arbitrator will be entitled to proceed denovo.
19. All disputes subject to Jaipur (Rajasthan) jurisdiction only.